ADMISSIONS: The school is open for admission to all children. The admission to any class is governed by the stipulation of age and seats available in each class & entrance as student with merits will be given preference over any other criteria.
Pre-primary admissions require both the child and the parents to be present for a discussion/ friendly interaction before the admission.
Middle & Secondary admissions are based on the performance in the entrance test only. Class IX only students with minimum CGPA 7 or 65% aggregate score in 8th Class other i.e. Class 1st to 8th student needs to appear for an admission test.
Duration of test : 1 hour Subjects :Mathematics,Science,SocialScience, Hindi, English.
Rules for admission
1. NO ENTRANCE EXAM for Pre-Primary classes ONLY INTERACTION.
2. Classes I to IX & XI admissions will be given only for vacant seats on the basis of written test based on previous class syllabus.
After confirmation of admission Please deposit the followings within a week. Without these documents admission remain provisional.
· 4 Passport size photographs.
· Photocopies of Mark sheet of previous class.
· Attested Birth Certificate in case of Nursery.
· Original T.C. (School Leaving Certificate for Classes LKG and above).
· Family ID & Child ID
· Bank Account Details of Parent or Award taking admission
· Caste Certificate (if ST/SC or OBC)
· Parents ID & Address Proof
Age for admission as on 30th June of the academic session
Nursery : 2 & half - 3 & half Years
K.G.- I : 3 & half - 4 & half Years
K.G.- II : 4 & half - 5 & half Years
SCHOLARSHIP: Students with more than 90% in board exams are given scholarship by the governing Society & Founder Members.